2019 NEW RULES! Hospitality Investments
- Prediction: Moderate to Active cycle which will increase hotel gross incomes, reaching market increases over previous years.
- Tax incentives for new & expanding business plus SBA lending terms on 504 loans offer 10% down
- The new FED chief, Jerome Powell, indicates interest rates will fluctuate conservatively, in tune with economic cooling or heating-up.
- Data shows near full-employment for the United States workers which will stimulate higher wages.
- New trade policies will raise prices for imported goods.
Considerations: After a 10 year growth economy, it is an excellent time to sell holdings for a nice profit to buy up, exchange or other goals.
SBA Lending requirements: 10% down on 504 loans
The SBA 504 Loan Program in the 3rd quarter of 2019 requires less equity to new loans, expansion projects, etc. so check with your lender for details.
Third quarter lending rates are:
20 year term – 3.99%
10 Year Term – 4.36%
20 Year Refi. – 4.03%
“We specialize in the Direct, Confidential Sale or Purchase of Hospitality Properties”
–Jan Vaughn Chargois, principal broker
2019-2020 Could be the time to make your move!
Call us for an evaluation of your property sale or search. Our knowledge and access to Buyers and Sellers can help you achieve your goals!
Choose the leading Hotel Brokerage with over 30 years track record and hundreds of closed transactions to Ensure Your Success!
Jan Vaughn Chargois, Principal Broker, Oregon, USA
INTERNATIONAL MOTEL BROKERS, LLC
Give me a call at: 503-635-7070 or direct cell: 503-348-6911
We advocate for YOUR sale or acquisition with YOUR goal the priority